Blogging is harder than it looks...
I bring this up because I have been carrying with me a list of issues that I wish to bring forth in my blog. But due to procrastination, time constraints, and other un-professional problems, the issues that I wish to discuss and that need to be discussed are left in my brain as good ideas only. Also, when the ideas pop up, the computer is far away; when I am at the computer, the ideas seem to dry up. And it doesn't require a computer to dry up my thought process; just picking up a pen does it for me also. That said, I will do my best to bring forth these ideas and thoughts, ideas that I think are worthwhile to write and worthwhile to read.
Subjects for future blog entries:
- Palestinian lunacy - they are probably the stupidest people on the face of the plannet.
- Israeli lunacy - why smart people do dumb things.
- Nagia and Yichud - the source of these halachas and what it means for us.
- Marriage today - is it just for kids? Find out why we get married and stay married.
- Antisemitism in Sweeden - suprising that it exists, and what would you say to the Nobel committee about it.
- Talking to a Palestinian - what would you say to them to put some sence in their heads.