10/7/09

Sometimes, Google amazes me.
Well, always. But some things about Google can surprise.
For instance, if I do a search on my real name, and my elementary school, (all of which are on my personal web page) then Google finds me but lists me on page four of the search results. I must be the only one in the world that combines these exact seach terms, so why am I rated so low for the exact search terms?
However, this blog is rated number one in Google! for the following search terms:
uniblogosphere
greedy bloodsucking scum
I am not so surprised at the first term, after all, I invented it, and I am problably the only one in the web to use it.
However the second is surprising. This blog is number one for greedy bloodsucking scum.
Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please make yourself heard with a COMMENT! We welcome your comments. How about a comment? Thanks!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home