12/8/11

CW Artist on Eighty Meters - the Band of Brothers.


There is a certain feeling that I get when I am Operating CW -  I operate my rig, and I am alone in the shack, because it is really hard to hold a conversation with someone in the shack and also copy code.  I get into a focus when I copy code, and when I am going well, I get into a groove, I get into the "zone", like a top athlete or artist.  But a CW artist is not ever alone.  He is connected, literally, to a Band of Brothers.  I like to say "Eighty Meters - the Band of Brothers".
I like that - I aught to copyright these phrases - "Band of Brothers" and "CW Artist".  

1 Comments:

Anonymous generic ed drugs said...

Thank you very much for a wonderful resource !!!

2:17 AM, February 15, 2020  

Post a Comment

Please make yourself heard with a COMMENT! We welcome your comments. How about a comment? Thanks!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home