9/1/15

brand loyalty

My father always complained that when I left a light on "do you have stock in the Electric Company?"  Which is the same as the trend that people who participate in surveys for a brand have better loyalty in that brand.  
My "research" then points to a new "fact".  If people DO OWN STOCK in a brand, then their brand loyalty is almost assured.  
The conclusion is simply that the best advertising for a brand is TO SELL STOCK in the company to all the consumers.  Here is a great suggestion:  Instead of coupons, or airline miles, or other offers, a brand should offer STOCK in the company for brand loyalty.  Wow. What a concept.  You heard it here first, folks.  I own stock in Ford, so of course I own one.  Or two.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please make yourself heard with a COMMENT! We welcome your comments. How about a comment? Thanks!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home